Romance and healing in nature
While in the adult pool, you can enjoy a more private, relaxing time in an exotic atmosphere. The adult pool is for adults aged 19 and over only.
- Open / Close
- 09:00 ~ 24:00
- Swimming equipment for rent
- Swimsuit(9,000 KRW to rent), Swim cap(20,000 KRW to purchase / 3,000 KRW to rent), Goggles(3,000 KRW to rent), and Rubber ring(30,000 KRW to purchase / 5,000 KRW to rent)
※ With infection prevention and control measures tightened nationwide from April 5th, eating and drinking in the pool area are only allowed in the poolside bar (at indoor or outdoor tables).
※ There are no lockers available at the adult pool. Please check in at the first floor desk before use.
※ Fitness facilities (sauna, swimming pool, gym) are availabel only for resident guests and ard not open to non-residents.
※ If you want to use the Day Bed Zone, please contact the Adult Pool Desk on the day of use(reservations not available.)
For your safety, please respect the following swimming pool rules and regulations
General Operating Policy
- The adult pool is open only to staying guests.
- Admittance may be limited when the maximum number of users is reached.
- All areas of the adult pool are non-smoking.
- Be sure to lock up valuables in your locker and take care not to lose them.
- You are allowed to use the pool until 15:00 on the day of check-out. If you wish to use it, please be there no later than 13:00.
- Diving is strictly prohibited.
- Please warm up before entering the pool.
- Sharp or breakable items are not allowed to be brought into the adult pool. (metal, plastic, glass etc.)
- Entrance may be restricted during inclement weather. (heavy rainfall, strong wind, etc.)
- Guests who have a medical condition which may be contagious or affect the safety and comfort of other customers are not permitted to use the pool.
- Disinfectants in the pool may cause an allergic reaction. Those who have a related allergy must not enter the pool.
- Please cooperate with all employee instructions.
- Photography and film shot for commercial purposes is strictly prohibited.
- Photography and video are prohibited under the water and in the locker room.
- Photography and video may be restricted as other guests may feel uncomfortable.
- Internet broadcasts are not permitted in swimming pool. They are considered a violation of patrons’ privacy and are subject to legal action.
- Only proper swimwear may be worn in the pool. T-shirts and aqua shoes are not permitted in the pool.
- Accessories that can hurt other guests or easily come off in the pool should be taken off before entering the pool.
- Guests who have tattoos should cover them up so that they are not visible.
- Swim tubes with a diameter of 1 m or less may be brought in and may be used.
- Using swimming equipment such as flippers, snorkels, etc. is not allowed.
Food and Beverages
- Bringing food and beverages into the area is prohibited.
- Please let us know in advance if you have any food allergies or dietary issues.
- Please take a shower before entering the pool and wear a swimming cap when you get in.
- Please use the pool after washing if you have applied tanning oil and other tanning products.
- Please refrain from causing any inconvenience to others in the adult pool.