현재 페이지 위치 : > Video Operating Policy
The Shilla Hotel ("the company" hereinafter) informs you as to the usage and methods in which the image information the company processes is used or maintained through its policy on operation and maintenance of image or video information processing appliances.
1. Grounds for and installation purposes of image or video information processing appliances
a. The company installs and operates image or video information processing appliances for the below-listed purposes pursuant to Article 25 paragraph 1 of the Personal Information Protection Act:
- Facility safety and fire prevention
- Crime prevention for customer safety(When installed in parking lots)
- Prevention of car theft or damage
※ For parking lots for 30 or more cars, image or video information processing appliances may be installed based on the Enforcement Rules of the Parking Lot Act Article 6 paragraph 1.
2. Number, location and coverage of appliances installed
|Classification||Number installed||Location and coverage of appliances installed|
|The Shilla Seoul||577 units||Building lobby, entrance of parking lots|
|The Shilla Jeju||276 units||Building lobby, entrance of parking lots|
3. Persons in charge of maintenance or authorized to access [personal information]
|Classification||Classification||Name in full||Position||Organization||Contact phone|
|The Shilla Seoul||Maintenance manager||Hee-sam Kwon||Senior Manager||Safety & Environment Management||+82-2-2230-3106|
|Authorized to access||Won-min Lee||Team leader||Security Team
|The Shilla Jeju||Maintenance manager||Chang-min Lee||Senior Manager||HR, Support Team||+82-64-735-5723|
|Authorized to access||Min-sik Jeong||Team leader||Security Team
4. Shooting time, storage period, place and processing method of image information
|Shooting time||Storage period||Place stored|
|24 hours||30 days from day shot||Reading room|
- Processing method: Records are maintained concerning requests for use of personal image or video information for unauthorized purposes, provision to third parties, destruction, viewing etc. Personal image or video information is permanently deleted in an irrecoverable method (shredded or incinerated in case of output) when the storage period expires.
5. Outsourcing of installation and maintenance of image or video information processing appliances
|Classification||Outsourced to||Person in charge|
|The Shilla Seoul||S-Tec System||Won-min Lee|
|The Shilla Jeju||S-Tec System||Min-sik Jeong|
6. Verification method and place of personal image or video information
You may request the maintenance manager of the personal image or video information at any time when you desire to view or verify the existence or deletion of your personal image or video information. However, it shall be limited to the personal image or video information in which you are recorded or that is clearly necessary for urgent rescue of life, physical or financial profits of the owners of such information. You may check the image or video information by visiting the department in charge after giving advance notice to the above-mentioned maintenance managers or persons (under paragraph 3).
7. Actions based on request for viewing of image or video information by the owner
The company will, without delay, take actions when the owner of the personal image or video information requests the viewing or verification of existence or deletion of the same. In the below-listed cases, the company may refuse the owner's request for viewing or verification of the personal image or video information; in such a case, the maintenance manager must inform the owner of the refusal cause in writing within 10 days.
8. Actions for ensuring safety of image or video information
The image or video information handled by the company is maintained in a secure manner using encryption and other actions. Further, the company differentiates the access authority to personal information as an administrative measure for protecting personal image or video information. The company also records and maintains the date and time personal image or video information is created, the purpose, the person and date and time of viewing the personal image or video information in order to prevent forging or tampering. In addition, locking devices are installed in order to store personal image or video information in a physically secure manner.
9. Changes in policy for handling personal information
This policy for operation or maintenance of image or video information processing appliances was enacted on 3 September 2015. The company will publish or notify the causes for and details of changes through its website at least seven days before implementation when the policy contents are added, deleted or revised because of changes in the statutes, policies or security technologies.Date published: 3 September 2015