Happy memories with your family
The family pools are accessible to all ages. The indoor and outdoor pools are connected so they are very convenient and flexible to use.
At night, you can enjoy a romantic moonlight swim in the heated pool.
- Open / Close
- 09:00 ~ 24:00
- Swimming equipment for rent
- Swimsuit(KRW 9,000), Swim cap(KRW 10,000 for purchase or KRW 3,000 for rental), Swimming goggles(KRW 3,000) and rubber flotation ring(Adult KRW 30,000, Child KRW 20,000 for purchase or KRW 5,000 for rental), Happy Nappy baby swimwear(KRW 20,000 for basic or KRW 54,400 for wetsuit)
※ Please take care of your children and pay careful attention to their safety.
※ Fitness facilities (sauna, swimming pool, gym) are availabel only for resident guests and ard not open to non-residents.
For your safety, please respect the following swimming pool rules and regulations
General Operating Policy
- The family pool is open only to staying guests.
- Admittance may be limited when the maximum number of users is reached.
- All areas of the adult pool are non-smoking.
- Be sure to lock up valuables in your locker and take care not to lose them.
- You are allowed to use the pool until 15:00 on the day of check-out. If you wish to use it, please be there no later than 13:00.
- Guests under the height of 130 cm are permitted to use the family pool only while wearing a life jacket and only under parental supervision.
- Diving is strictly prohibited.
- Please warm up before entering the pool.
- Sharp or breakable items are not allowed to be brought into the adult pool. (metal, plastic, glass etc.)
- Entrance may be restricted during inclement weather. (heavy rainfall, strong wind, etc.)
- Guests who have a medical condition which may be contagious or affect the safety and comfort of other customers are not permitted to use the pool.
- Disinfectants in the pool may cause an allergic reaction. Those who have a related allergy must not enter the pool.
- Please cooperate with all employee instructions.
- Photography and film shot for commercial purposes is strictly prohibited.
- Photography and video are prohibited under the water and in the locker room.
- Photography and video may be restricted as other guests may feel uncomfortable.
- Only proper swimwear may be worn in the pool. T-shirts and aqua shoes are not permitted in the pool.
- Accessories that can hurt other guests or easily come off in the pool should be taken off before entering the pool.
- Guests who have tattoos should cover them up so that they are not visible.
- Children under the age of 36 months must wear waterproof diapers in the pool.
- Swim tubes with a diameter of 1m or less may be brought in and may be used.
- Complimentary life vest rental service is available for guests under the height of 140cm.
- Using swimming equipment such as flippers, snorkels, etc. is not allowed.
Food and Beverages
- Bringing food and beverages into the area is prohibited.
- Please let us know in advance if you have any food allergies or dietary issues.
- Please take a shower before entering the pool and wear a swimming cap when you get in.
- Please use the pool after washing if you have applied tanning oil and other tanning products.
- Only children under 37 months of age are allowed to enter the locker rooms of the opposite sex in the swimming pool area.
- Please refrain from causing any inconvenience to others in the family pool.