현재 페이지 위치 : > Life Style > Fitness > Pool
Enjoy a relaxing swim and have your fill of the panoramic view of Mt. Namsan through the glass dome. The pool measuring 25 meters in length and 6 meters in width features a dry sauna, indoor and outdoor Jacuzzis. Individual locker rooms are available to members and hotel guests.
※ For your safety, please follow the regulations below
- The indoor swimming pool and relaxation zone(indoor and outdoor jacuzzi, dry sauna) are facilities for adult customers, and may only be used by customers above the age of 13 years.(On weekends and holidays, children below the age of 13 are allowed to enter under adult supervision. Children under the height of 140cm must also wear a life vest.)
- You may have to wait when the number of pool users is at capacity.
- For your safety, the usage of any Fitness Club facility such as the gymnasium, sauna, indoor pool, etc. may be restricted if guest is under the influence of alcohol.
- Using swimming equipment such as swim tubes, flippers, snorkels, underwater propellers, etc. is not allowed.
- Only proper swimwear may be worn in the pool. Gym clothes and casualwear are not permitted in the pool.
- The indoor swimming pool and Urban Island are operated separately.
- Due to the election of members of the National Assembly, the Fitness Club is open for business as usual on the third Wednesday in April (15th) and the regular closing day will instead be scheduled for April 22nd, 2020.