현재 페이지 위치 : > Life Style > Fitness > Gymnasium
‘Sitaras Fitness Program’ – the Choice of the International Elite Through affiliation with the state-of-the-art Sitaras Fitness Program, the Gymnasium offers each client a customized fitness program based on the results of a physical fitness assessment. Equipped with a digital measurement room, a first in Korea, and incorporating a smart coaching system, the Gymnasium provides each client with the tools needed to meet his or her specific wellness goals.
- Only those over the age of 16 years old are permitted to enter the Gymnasium.
- For your safety, the usage of any Fitness Club facility such as the gymnasium, sauna, indoor pool, etc. may be restricted if guest is under the influence of alcohol.
- Please wear workout clothing and indoor running shoes.
“He’s sort of a doctor of fitness.” Jack Welch, former GE chairman, THE NEW YORK TIMES (04/03/2012) Our clients are invited to experience the state-of-art tailored fitness design system of New York Sitaras Fitness only at The Shilla Seoul in Korea. The system has also been chosen by global top leaders including hedge fund legend George Soros and 21st-century management guru Jack Welch. We propose a customized personal training program for each client based on an assessment of their physical fitness, and manage the accumulated data obtained at the digital tracking room (DTR) established as part of the fitness design system developed by Sitaras Fitness itself. As an additional benefit, if our members visit New York, they can continue their fitness program at the New York branch, where use is limited to members of the Sitaras Fitness Club.
Perfect your body and mind’. The Gymnasium, which is run under a life-time membership system, provides various types of programs in consideration of each individual user’s preferences and sporting aptitude. It includes ‘Group Exercise’ for the well-being lifestyle and special exercise programs designed to heal mind and body.
- Healing exercise program : Includes Yoga, Mat Pilates, Body Art, and Core Stretching to relax and balance the body.
- Rhythmic exercise program : Our dance-oriented program is based on the worldwide famous Zumba dance and Aerobic Mix, combining rhythmical elements with relaxation.
- Increased physical strength exercise program : This motivating-exercise program consisting of Cross-Fit and Martial Arts is designed to enhance physical strength and challenge the body’s natural limits.
※ G.X runs a wide range of regular fitness programs on a daily basis.