Cheonjee is offering a multi-course meal featuring Jeju’s local delicacies reinterpreted in its own style.
With the delights of Grilled Black Dombe Pork, Grilled Giant Mottled Eel and Cold Raw Cuttlefish Soup,
enjoy the healthy tastes of clean Jeju and the elaborate creations of our chefs.
Operating Hours : 18:00 ~ 22:00
Venue : Cheonjee(3F)
Price : 120,000KRW(person)
Inquiry : +82-64-735-5342
- | SOOMBI COURSE
- Appetizing Nibbles
- Assorted Seafood Chilled Salad and Buckwheat Pancake Rolls
- Fish Jeonyuhwa
- Red Tilefish Fillet Dumplings and Cutlassfish Balls
- Grilled Black Dombe Pork, Grilled Giant Mottled Eel
- Topshell Noodles or Cold Raw Cuttlefish Soup
- Traditional Tea and Omegi Rice Cakes(Jeju Traditional Glutinous Millett Rice Cakes)
※ The Menu above offers a welcome drink and can be ordered for more than 2 people.
※ 10% Service charge and 10% tax is included.