현재 페이지 위치 : > Life Style > Outdoor Pool > Urban Island
Urban Island is the Shilla Seoul’s stunning outdoor leisure area, a “luxury Island in the heart of the city”. A first in Seoul, with heated pools, Jacuzzis, rooftop, cabanas and sunbeds. Urban Island takes relaxation and escape to a whole new level. Each season brings a unique theme to Urban Island which allows guests to enjoy something new during each visit.
Facilities: Cabana, Jacuzzi, Rooftop Garden
※ For your safety, please comply with the following rules :
General Operating Policy :
- Urban Island is open only to Shilla Fitness Club members and staying guests.
- There will be an extra charge to access Urban Island except for Urban Island inclusive packages.
- Pre-booking is not allowed except for cabanas.
- Urban Island and the indoor swimming pool are operated separately.
- Admittance may be limited when the maximum number of users is reached.
- Sunbeds are allocated on a first come, first served basis and two sunbeds are available per room.
- All areas of Urban Island are non-smoking.
- Guests under the height of 140 cm are permitted to use the adult swimming pool only while wearing a life jacket and under parental supervision.
- Diving is strictly prohibited.
- Please warm up before entering the pool.
- Sharp or breakable items are not allowed to be brought into Urban Island. (metal, plastic, glass etc.)
- Entrance may be restricted during inclement weather. (heavy rainfall, typhoon, cold, etc.)
- Guests who have a medical condition which may be contagious or affect the safety and comfort of other customers are not permitted to use pool.
- Disinfectants in the pool may cause an allergic reaction. Those who have a related allergy must not enter the pool.
- Please cooperate with all employee instructions.
- Photography and film shot for commercial purposes is strictly prohibited.
- Photography and video are prohibited under the water and in the locker room.
- Photography and video may be restricted as other guests may feel uncomfortable.
Dress Code :
- Only proper swimwear may be worn in the pool. Gym clothes and casualwear are not permitted in the pool.
- Guests should bring swimwear. Swimwear is not available for rental.
- Accessories that can hurt other guests or easily come off in the pool should be taken off before entering the pool.
- Guests who have tattoos should cover them up so that they are not visible.
- Children under the age of 36 months must wear waterproof diapers in the pool.
Swimming Equipment :
- Swim tubes with a diameter of 1 m or less may be brought in and may only be used in the kids’ pool.
- Complimentary life vest rental service is available for guests under the height of 140 cm.
- Using swimming equipment such as flippers, snorkels, underwater propellers, etc. is not allowed.
- Toys such as balls (except beach balls) and water guns are not permitted to use in the pool.
Food and Beverages :
- Bringing food and beverage is prohibited.
- Food and beverage orders can be made up to 1 hour prior to closing and intermediate maintenance time.
- Please let us know in advance if you have any food allergies or dietary issues.
- Please take a shower before entering the pool.
- Please use the pool after cleansing if you have applied tanning oil and other tanning products.
- Please refrain from causing any inconvenience to others in Urban Island.
The emerald outdoor pool is a great place for you to relax in comfort.
The cabanas for families, couples and kids offer an ideal setting for relaxation.
In the exotic atmosphere of the outdoor Jacuzzi, relieve the stress of daily life and enjoy tranquility and comfort.
Capturing the calm ambience of Namsam Mountain, the outdoor rooftop area offers a myriad of benefits and true relaxation.
※ Access to the Urban Island Rooftop Garden is limited to those guests (aged 18 years or older) who are using a package including Rooftop Garden benefits.